CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII

You should re-read your Dante

On the whole, I like this series. However, I can never get past how much you changed the geography of Dante's Inferno. While I can understand you skipping over Limbo, and changing a few things around for the purpose of moviing the story, there are several things that just BUG THE SHIT OUT OF ME:

1. Changing Virgil from a virtuous pagan(and therefroe a resident of Limbo) to an evil slave of Minos is just annoying.

2. The River Stix is located in the fifth layer of hell, where the wrathful and sullen are punished. You, however, have put it on the fourth layer, with the horders and wasters. If not this, then you've clearly had the circle of greed take up two layers.

3. The chaging of the punishments for the 4th layer. I understand what you did with the 2nd layer, and it worked. This, however, does not. It would've been much more interesting(and not to mention potentially more hilarious) if you had retained the bit from Dante's Inferno where the greedy are at war with each other. After seeing how well you pulled off the third circle, I know that you could easily do this.

Other than that, I like this series. It has good voice acting, fluid animation, and witty humor. You should just try to get the geography of Hell right.

After Judgement After Judgement

Awesome

The previous entry "Under Judgment", I only really liked because of the music. This however, is epic. I'd love to see a third in the series, continuing from that bit after the credits.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Big improvment from "Dad's Home"

I never really cared for "Dad's Home." It just wasn't that funny or polished. But this, this is a big step up. The animation was greatly improved for starters, and Dad is more zany, yet realistic in this. I love when he "begins work." I hope the third is even better!

One Chance One Chance

Something that I'd like to point out:

People have been saying that none of the endings are "good" or "happy" because your wife always dies no matter what you do. They're missing the bigger picture: considering that, according to an in-game article, the death of plant life is the first sign of the pathogen killing all living cells, it's safe to say that even in the ending where you find a cure, all plant life is dead. On top of this, since there's no way of getting the vaccine to any animals which may still be alive by some miracle, all meat sources will be non-existent(unless you want to bring up cannibalism). As such, there are no good endings; the one which everyone has been percieving as the best is actually the worst of them all, because the main character and his daughter will undoubtably die of starvation, which is, in my opinion, worse than having all the cells in your body simply die.

Is this simply a plot hole, or was it intentional?

The RAF game The RAF game

Interesting

This game was good, but my real question is how the hell did you compress that into 2 kb?

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

This taught me exactly how to stop a movie and keep it from looping! :)

Smoking-Chimney responds:

:D Glad to help.

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Pretty good

I must say, this is a very good ska song. However, my favorite is still Delay Plaza-Kill Sunshine.

Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine

The awesomeness is mindblowing!

This is an awesome song with a great beat! I love this, and will be listening to this more often in the future! Keep it up!

Paper Cuts! Paper Cuts!

Good, but there are a few flaws

While it's a clever and good song, there are a few flaws. For one, use shouldn't have said "paper cuts" so many times between verses of long dialouge. Also, you sohuld try to deepen your voice using whatever audio program you used to make this.