CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII

You should re-read your Dante

On the whole, I like this series. However, I can never get past how much you changed the geography of Dante's Inferno. While I can understand you skipping over Limbo, and changing a few things around for the purpose of moviing the story, there are several things that just BUG THE SHIT OUT OF ME:

1. Changing Virgil from a virtuous pagan(and therefroe a resident of Limbo) to an evil slave of Minos is just annoying.

2. The River Stix is located in the fifth layer of hell, where the wrathful and sullen are punished. You, however, have put it on the fourth layer, with the horders and wasters. If not this, then you've clearly had the circle of greed take up two layers.

3. The chaging of the punishments for the 4th layer. I understand what you did with the 2nd layer, and it worked. This, however, does not. It would've been much more interesting(and not to mention potentially more hilarious) if you had retained the bit from Dante's Inferno where the greedy are at war with each other. After seeing how well you pulled off the third circle, I know that you could easily do this.

Other than that, I like this series. It has good voice acting, fluid animation, and witty humor. You should just try to get the geography of Hell right.

After Judgement After Judgement

Awesome

The previous entry "Under Judgment", I only really liked because of the music. This however, is epic. I'd love to see a third in the series, continuing from that bit after the credits.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Big improvment from "Dad's Home"

I never really cared for "Dad's Home." It just wasn't that funny or polished. But this, this is a big step up. The animation was greatly improved for starters, and Dad is more zany, yet realistic in this. I love when he "begins work." I hope the third is even better!

Chicken Faces of Death #1 Chicken Faces of Death #1

Nice!

I hope that this is only the first in a long line of series. This is a very creative entry, and something I've been wishing I could do for quite some time now. While I've never seen Faces of Death, I've wanted to for a few months now, and will watch them when able to. Great work!

Awedball responds:

See more dead chickens now! CFOD Die Chickens up now!

Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

Perhaps your best yet

For awhile, I felt some of your more recent flashes were funny, but not gut-busting hilarious like the earlier claymations. This however, destorys all that. This is the funniest claymation since Bungee Jumping! My only complaint is the length. Its too short! I wish it was at least ten minutes. Please, try to surpass this! I'd love to see more!

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

One of the best in the series

For starters, I love the fact that you put a "skip" option at the beginning credits, I've always wanted one. Anyway, this is an awesome addition to an awesome series. I love the fact that you raised Blockhead's intelligence. I hope to see more Blockhead madness in the future.

In love with a hamburger In love with a hamburger

Nice lil' short, you've got potential

This was a fun and creative short. Stick animations flowed smootly, had a decent premise, and was great for a first flash. Probably my biggest complaint was the lack of an explanation on why he loves the burger, and how he met it. It may sound ridiculous, but it's just a suggestion. Next time, maybe you could make a flash similar to this, but with diolouge. You've got the potential to become something great, and it really reflects in this.

spunky13 responds:

for the second time this wasnt my first animation lol, thanks for the review

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Good, but flawed in some aspects

Overall, I must say that this is a good, solid project. It was quite funny. However, I feel that this collaboration of "Phoenix Wrong" lacks the charm of the first three. It wasn't quite as funny as those previous entries. Still good though.

P.S: I noticed that you didn't know the name of a few audio clips. Well, the bit about Shenanigans was from Super Troopers.

AshfordPride responds:

Oh, thanks! I couldn't find that one...

I reckon I'll finish up the list tomorrow.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Awesome

This series is bad-assery at it's finest. I must must say, changing the tone of the series from a quirky, tounge-in-cheek style to a seriously toned, action-packed story with fine characters was an interesting change. Anyway, ever since a friend of mine showed me this series a few years ago, I've been waiting for the sequals. I must say, this is my favorite part of your fine series. I loved the ending! However, this is the 3rd time you've said: "To be concluded." As much as I love this series, I feel it needs an end. By the way, did you hire voice actors for this flash, or did you voice them yourself? In any case, it's clear that the characters are filled with emotion, feeling, and awesomeness. Keep up the great work!

Bahamut: ATIO80W 02 Bahamut: ATIO80W 02

Good for you!

I too am incredibly pissed off at the fact that Adolf Hilter: ATWI80D 48 got unfairly flagged. This is continuing to happen, as Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50 has been flagged as well, and I believe that this is a completly nessecary flash to help inform people on what to flag. I hope you appeal to the admins to get those two flashes un-flagged. Great Job!

Murray responds:

Afro has emailed Wade about it. It's just WHEN will Wade check for any emails about unfair flagging. Afro did make a flash about the whistle FAQ as well, but it seems some assholes didn't listen to what myself and Afro said.